Intermediate Level Sales / Customer Service Supervisor - Automotive
Automall Network is a Toronto based auto buying service. We have a dealer's license but we don't operate like a dealer, we work for the consumer to take away the burden of the car buying/selling process and help clients keep more money in their pocket. Insurance companies also use our services to obtain a replacement cost when they write off a vehicle. Automall Network is a small but well established (since 2001) firm working in a fast paced, high volume environment. There are two departments - claims processing and consumer purchases.
We have an immediate opening for an intermediate level Sales/Customer Service Supervisor to oversee insurance claims processing and consumer auto transactions. The successful candidate will be responsible for both departments. A background in auto sales and administration is a big asset.
Job responsibilities may include but will not be limited to the following:
- Recruiting and Training - both new and existing staff
- Performance Management - Manage and maintain a team that is driven to succeed and grow the business
- Quality Control and Continuous Improvement - Develop and implement best practices to ensure a high quality of service, fast turnaround and operational efficiencies
- Standardized Documentation - Manage and maintain procedures manuals for our intranet and enforce procedures for consistent delivery of service
- Get It Done - roll up sleeves as necessary to help with overload situations
- Foster the Culture - we have a very positive team of individuals that go above and beyond and work as a team.
- Great leader that is able to keep the team motivated
- Detail oriented to ensure all communications, especially regarding claims, are thoroughly documented and all paperwork is thoroughly checked before returning to insurance company
- "Let's make it happen" positive attitude
- Sales, marketing and customer service mindset
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their team
- Resourceful at figuring out solutions while also being able to follow standard operating procedures
- Computer proficiency in office type software (databases, email, word processing, spreadsheet, web)
- Thrives in a small entrepreneurial environment while wearing multiple hats
- Excellent verbal and written English skills. Additional languages are an asset.
You must currently have or obtain an OMVIC license as a condition of employment. You must have a vehicle and clear criminal background.
Compensation: Salary and benefits plus quarterly bonuses if team targets are hit.
If you want the opportunity to run your own show and grow a business, love cars, and if this sounds like something that you can be passionate about and enjoy waking up to every morning, fill out the application above and send it to us with your resume in MS-Word format. Submissions without an application will not be considered.