Automall Network is a full service auto broker. We have a dealer's license however we don't operate like a dealer, we work for the car buyer just like a real estate broker would work for a home buyer. Our job is take away the burden of the car buying process while saving our clients time, effort and money. Consumers throughout North America have engaged our services to help them buy their new or used vehicles. Insurance companies also use our services when determining the settlement value of vehicles that are deemed a total loss.
To apply for any position, please fill out this APPLICATION and scan and email it along with a resume in MS-Word format to resumes@AutomallNetwork.com. If you don't have a scanner, you may fax it to (416) 249-9872 in but let us know it is coming. THOSE WHO DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please no phone calls. We can only respond to those that are being considered. Feel free to request a read receipt to your email to ensure that it has been received.
Automall Network is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please advise us in advance when submitting your resume.
Marketing, Customer Service & Administrative Assistant
Transition Squad is a Canadian franchisor that helps helps seniors downsize and works with families going through a parent transition. We help clients sell the contents of their homes through our own online auction platform.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented Marketing, Customer Service and Administrative Assistant to provide the following:
- Social media marketing
- Posting listings on various online classifieds sites and responding to inquiries
- Generate eblasts to our database
- Assist Auction House Manager for preparation of auction items
- Handle inquiries from seller clients, review our solutions and forward contact information to respective franchisees
- Handle purchase inquiries after each auction from buyers
- Handle general inquiries
- Provide inhouse support to franchisees
- Configure vehicles and enter details for insurance claims into our database
Requirements to be considered - you must:
- be legally able to work in Canada for a full time position
- be a very organized individual as you will be juggling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- have strong written communication skills for ecommerce content and be able to research items online for descriptions as required
- be ambitious, driven to succeed and self-motivated
- excel at customer service
- be very comfortable using technology such as websites, databases, and social media.
We thank all those who apply but only those that are being considered will be contacted.
Compensation is $14-16/hr. To apply, download and fill in the application and submit it with your resume and cover letter.